I began my career in Real Estate in 2003 as an Agent, and became a Real Estate Broker in 2006, before founding Aberwin Realty Inc. Real Estate Brokerage. Over the years since, I have served and as a member of the Hamilton Chamber of Commerce, as a member of the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington Government Relations Committee from 2007-2009, and as a member of the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington Member Area Representation Committee from 2008 – 2013.
As a native Hamiltonian, I know the Hamilton area extremely well. My familiarity with local neighbourhoods and the local real estate market are a definite asset to my clients, particularly those new to the area. Throughout my real estate career, I have continued to pursue educational and training opportunities to keep my skills sharp and my knowledge relevant in an ever-changing market.
At Aberwin Realty Inc., I work with an outstanding team of Real Estate Agents and Brokers who specialize in full service state-of-the-art marketing, negotiation, and financing strategies. Put our extensive experience and market knowledge to work for you!
- First sales position 1985
- Licensed Salesperson with the Real Este Council of Ontario 2003
- Licensed Broker with the Real Estate Council Of Ontario 2006
- Started Aberwin Realty Inc., Brokerage 2006
- Joined Century 21 System 2009
- Member of the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington 2003
- Century 21 International Management Academy 2009
- Member of the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington Government Relations Committee 2007-2009
- Member of the Reltors Association of Hamilton-Burlington Member Area Representation Committee since 2008 - 2013.
- Born in Hamilton, ON
- Attended Westdale Secondary School
- Attended Hamilton Collegiate Institute
- Attended McMaster University
- Member of the Hamilton Football Officials Association
- Play soccer and squash
- Hamilton Chamber of Commerce